1. Glass The main raw materials of flat glass, float glass, glass products, optical glass, glass fiber, glass equipment, conductive glass, glass cloth and anti-radiation special glass.
2, ceramics and refractory materials Porcelain billets and glaze, kiln with high-silica bricks, ordinary silica bricks and silicon carbide and other raw materials.
3. Metallurgy Raw materials or additives and fluxes of silicon metal, ferrosilicon alloy and silicon aluminum alloy.
4. Construction Concrete, cementitious materials, road construction materials, artificial marble, cement physical property testing materials (ie cement standard sand).
5. Chemicals Raw materials such as silicon compounds and water glass, fillers of sulfuric acid towers, amorphous silica fine powder, etc.
6. Mechanical The main raw materials for casting sand, abrasive materials (blasting, hard grinding paper, sandpaper, abrasive cloth, etc.).
7. Electronic High-purity metal silicon, communication optical fiber, etc.
8. Aerospace and aerospace The inherent molecular chain structure, crystal shape and lattice change law have high temperature resistance, small thermal expansion coefficient, high insulation, corrosion resistance, piezoelectric effect, resonance and its unique optical properties.