Big materials are fed to the jaw crusher evenly and gradually by vibrating feeder through a hopper for primary crushing. After first crushing, the material will transferred to impact crusher by belt conveyor for secondary crush; the crushed materials will then transferred to vibrating screen for separating. After being separated, the parts that can meet standard will be taken away as final products, while the other parts will be returned to cone crusher, thus forming a closed circuit. Size of final products can be combined and graded according to customer’s specific requirement. We can also equip dust catcher system to protect environment.
- Quick move and set-up times;
- High end-product cubicity guaranteed;
- Efficient and reliable crushing equipment;
- Can produce up to four accurate fractions;
- Easy to add as the third/fourth crushing stage;
- Back-up with Zenith’s global customer service;
- Easy to modify into different crushing processes;
- Wide range available, also with on board screens;
- Easy to use during multi-stage crushing processes;
- Process planning and customer service guaranteed;
- Reduced length and weight thanks to compact chassis;
- Process adaptation from single unit to multi-stage process;
- Minimized wear part costs thanks to rock-on-rock technology.
Zenith, the professional crushing plant manufacturer, has focused on the research and development of mining and construction machine for years. Depending on the abundant experience, we have produced all kinds of machines to meet customers’ needs. Considerate service is also provided to all the clients.