The block materials do not satisfy the production needs. It should adopt the related crushing plant to break the block materials.
The crushing plant flow chart starts with the vibrating feeder. The block materials will be sent into jaw crusher evenly through vibrating feeder for the first crushing process. Under the function of jaw crusher, the materials will be broken into small size.
Belt conveyor will take the crushed materials into cone crusher or impact crusher for the secondary crushing stage. The secondary crushing machine will break the materials into fine size.
Vibrating screen will separate the unsuitable size materials from the fine size ones and then belt conveyor will take them materials back to the crusher for breaking again. This process will continue till all the materials are in fine size or ultrafine size.
Highlights of crushing plant
- Very easily transported from one site to another site;
- Capable of operating within the most hostile environments;
- Hydraulic legs for increased stability and servicing capabilities;
- Hydraulically adjustable structure for any wide variety of applications;
- Machine developed for optimum fuel economic climate and low operating fees;
- Distinct applications catered for by way of Zenith advanced crusher wear plate technology;
- International aftermarket assistance, with common stock parts to make sure minimum loss of production;
- Reverse crushing action to relieve blockages and automatic central lubrication program to reduce upkeep time;
- High crushing speed, together with massive feed opening, delivers impressive rates of production, however able to supply excellent reduction ratios.