In general, cone crusher is used to crush hard materials with Platt's hardness below 16 such as basalt, granite, river pebbles, marble and so on. In a stone crushing plant, cone crusher is normally used as secondary or fine crushing equipment. Zenith can provide improved design cone crusher for the customers. This newly designed cone crusher is designed to meet the requirements of developed countries. It adopts the USA technology and combines with the China metal material function. This improved design cone crusher represents the world's most advanced crushing technology and becomes the core equipment for hard and medium hard materials.
Compare With Traditional Cone Crusher
Compared with traditional cone crusher, the improved design of this cone crusher shows in several aspects.
- This improved design cone crusher combines spindles floating and hydraulic lifting control system together. Besides, it takes discharge opening adjustment device and overload protection device into one set, which makes its structure simpler and more reliable.
- The special designed crushing chamber and the unique broken principle of lamination makes the final products mostly cubical shaped.
- The high pressure hydraulic system meets the needs of ordinary pressure.
- Simple but compact structure makes the machine convenient to maintain.
- Different model with different cavity sizes makes it easy to replace and suitable for different requirements.
Cone Crusher In Stone Crushing Plant
Typically, in a stone crushing plant, there is primary crusher, secondary/ fine crusher, feeder, belt conveyor, screen and some other auxiliary machines. Jaw crusher is always used as primary crushing equipment in stone crushing plant. Cone crusher is for secondary or fine crushing. Engineers from Zenith will design suitable plant for customers and recommend proper models of jaw crusher and cone crusher according to their specific requirements.