Jaw crusher plays an important role in the mining process. It is mainly used to crush large block materials into fixed particles in the first crushing process. With the jaw crusher widely used in the mining industry, operate jaw crusher correctly is becoming more and more important for the mining plant.
Operate Jaw Crusher Correctly:
- Read the operating manual carefully.
- We recommend that a safety logbook should be kept in which all work (service, repairs etc.) carried out on the machine should be entered.
- Use only original accessories and original spare parts. The safety of the machine is impaired if this instruction is not followed.
- Do not continue to use damaged accessories.
- Operating personnel must be acquainted with the contents of the operating manual.
- Do not remove instructive labels or signs.
- Do not deactivate safety devices.
- Unauthorized changes to the machine lead to the loss of attestation of conformity to European directives as well as the loss of the warranty.
- Wear protective glasses!
- Wear ear protection! The noise level is above 93dB
- Operating personnel must always operate the machine with safety in mind.
- The laboratory jaw crusher is not explosion protected and is not designed to grind explosive materials.
- Do not run the laboratory jaw crusher unsupervised.
Rules In The Operation
Make sure there is no wood and iron mixed in the raw materials. If found any uncrushable materials, operators should separate them out.
The raw materials should be fed into jaw crusher evenly and continuously. What's more, the max feed size of materials should be under the allowed range. Once found blocks in the feed opening, operators should stop the feeder and remove the blocked materials.
Check the electric instrument regularly. When there is a problem, operators should inform professional electrician instead of repairing it himself.
Rules When Stop Jaw Crusher
Before stopping the jaw crusher, operators should stop the feeder first and wait until all the materials in the feeder fed into jaw crusher, then turn off jaw crusher.
When there is a sudden power cut, operators should turn off the switch immediately and clean up the raw materials left in the jaw crusher.
Zenith provides various types and models of efficient jaw crushers. Please contact us for more info if you are interested in these machines.